Seasons Life coaching and counseling is a personal practice created by Calisa Nickelson, M.A., LPCC, resident of Ohio, married, and mother of two. She created her practice to address the needs of women and mothers, a population who lose site of their goals and dreams due to family and life obligations. She provides non-medication based talk therapy in a private office nestled in a comfortable Reynoldsburg community that promotes privacy and confidentiality.
- LPCC: Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor in the state of Ohio
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- M.A.: Counselor Education, New York University
- B.A.: Human Development and Family Studies, The Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral therapist by the Cleveland Center for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.